Scenarios I often see across clients’ businesses:
- SME business owners find that their workloads and pressures grow exponentially as their businesses expand; delegation transcends to frustration because their teams and processes have not kept pace with the evolving needs of the business and its customers
- Essential Succession planning is neglected – with lack of resources to build a high performance senior team to take the business forward and build value
- Basic Sales, Business Development and Marketing practices, reporting and accountabilities don’t evolve and fall out of sync with expectations leading to confusion over ownership, performance and a mis-match of expectations
- As teams grow so do the complexities of on-boarding, role definitions, training and review/reward structures; creating a conflicts and frustrations
- Attracting really good talent into a SME business is perceived as difficult
My network and I offer business owners’ practical no-nonsense support underpinned by many years of experience and learning. We provide additional capacity for businesses and business owners to deal with these and many other issues; allowing owners to creatively work on their businesses.